Auzzie.Biz Domain Services and DebWeb are committed to providing consumers with excellent customer service.
Your communication will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt. If there is scope for resolution without the need for investigation you will also be provided with a response to your concerns.
In the event that an investigation is required we will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with a response within 30 days.
If your concerns are of a complex nature and we are not able to provide you with a response within 30 days we will keep you informed as to the progress being made and a likely timeframe for finalisation.
If it is more appropriate that your concerns are dealt with by an organisation other than Auzzie.Biz Domain Services, we will advise you accordingly and provide you with details of alternative avenues you may wish to pursue.
Complaint Against Customer
(excluding Trademarks and Copyright complaints)
- Generally speaking, unless Auzzie.Biz is issued a court order, or otherwise required by law, Auzzie.Biz will respond to third-party complaints or notices by submitting the information to Customer and asking Customer to respond appropriately. With few exceptions, we will not deactivate or delete customer accounts.
- Auzzie.Biz does not proactively review the website content or email of our customers. In some situations, as outlined above or in our AUP (Acceptable Use Policy), we will review website content or email to validate compliance with our AUP.
- We take no responsibility for the content or information contained on our customers' websites or within their email
- Web Hosting Policies
- Web Site Services - Terms & Conditions
- Billing Policy
- Complaints Handling Policy