We take the protection of privacy seriously and this statement outlines the policies in place as of 1st December 2010.
Thanks for visiting AUZZIE.BIZ. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. It includes our information gathering and dissemination practices for our web site.
- We do not use any information gathered from you for any commercial purpose other than to deliver information you request and other information that may be relevant to our relationship with you, our customer.
- We will not use your email address or other information for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- We may use technology, such as cookies, to keep track of your information or to validate your compliance with the web site.
If you choose to register a domain name or obtain information about acquiring a domain name from our results page, your information may be sent to the applicable domain name registrar or owner.
Our web site may contain links to other sites. AUZZIE.BIZ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site supplements the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
How we Collect Information
Our business and its related businesses collect information
- from the use of its web sites
- from application forms
- from use of its connectivity services
- from third parties
- where legally required to do so
We may combine information with that available from third parties or public sources. You may not purchase or use our services anonymously, you must provide correct and accurate contact details, and details of the legal entity such as ABN and ACN.
We do not collect information on children under 13 years of age.
How we use Private Information
We use private information to
- Identify you for permission to access our services
- Provide you with invoices
- Gain an understanding of your needs in relation to our service and potential services
- Check for credit worthiness or fraud
- Contact you where necessary in relation to your use of our services
- Provide news letters and outage and other notifications
- Test and develop our services and systems
- Management purposes
- Research purposes
Cookies are used to identify you to our web server. This information can then be used to customise the web site or set preferences for you. This information is collected and used for internal marketing purposes.
Google Analytics on auzzie.com
The following information is supplied by Google and forms part of our terms and conditions. Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
How we Share Information
We do not sell your information to third parties but may share it with related companies, as defined by the national privacy Act. We may also share statistical information with third parties, without disclosing individual details, unless those details are necessary for fulfilling a service order you have requested. For example a carriage service or a domain name contract.
We may disclose details to, and collect details from, credit or fraud agencies, or debt recovery agencies for verification purposes, or for debt reporting or collection purposes.
We may also disclose details about you to
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
We will not intentionally monitor private email messages sent or received by our customers, unless required to do so by law or court order. However, we reserve the right to monitor our servers and equipment, which may include your data and information, to ensure that our systems are operating optimally.
Disclosure of Private Information
We will not disclose private customer information unless compelled by law or court order.
Security and Accuracy of your Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, and from unauthorised access.
All staff are instructed not to disclose private information to anyone. We take security very seriously and have state of the art systems to ensure security of all information.
We attempt to keep all information up to date but we rely on you to inform us of any changes of your details.
Credit Card Information
AUZZIE.BIZ Domain Services does not collect or store credit card holders details on the AUZZIE.BIZ server. All credit card transactions are processed through secure servers:
- PayPal will be processed in AU$
Access to your Information
You can request specific details of information we have about you or copies of the actual information by writing to
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 267
Lithgow NSW 2790
We may charge you a handling and materials fee depending on circumstances.
Removal of your Information
You may request in writing that certain information about you is removed, which we will comply with, provided that information is not necessary for tax purposes or to identify you or for contractual reasons. We will not consider requests to alter or remove statistical information. We can not prevent our web servers from issuing cookies, it is your responsibility to refuse acceptance of these if you so wish.
Contacting the web site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
AUZZIE.BIZ Domain Services
PO Box 267
Lithgow, NSW 2790
- Web Hosting Policies
- Web Site Services - Terms & Conditions
- Billing Policy
- Complaints Handling Policy